Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bottle Advertisement


This is an advertisement of a bottle that I've designed on photoshop CS5. On photoshop, this is to demonstrate on how to used different tools that i've never used before. This advertisement requires different element and tool to get effects of colours, contrast, texture, shape, size and shadows. The difficulties that i had with this bottle advertisement is the background theme when i couldn't know how to duplicate all these theme in one canvas.

I also have difficulties with the rainbow shape where i could get the transformation of the wrap in a right position so I just play around at times until I get it correctly. Overall, I think that I have done a good job and get many experiences of using different tools. The most fun part of this bottle advertisement is the bubbles on the background, I think the appearance looks so realistic by using the soft eraser tool to create a grow look.

No comments:

Post a Comment