Monday, July 11, 2011

Man Candy Monday

The moment I spotted this weeks Man Candy Monday in Beyonce's Knowles video 'Irreplaceable'; I knew I had to have him for one of my MCM spots.

Ladies and gents, I present sexy supermodel Bobby Roache.

Photo: ebonyswag.com
The gorgeous and totally fit native of Washington, D.C. has only been on the modeling scene for about five years.

Photo: rollingout.com
You would never know it by the trail he has blazed across the runway and pages of magazines!

Look at that body! pant, pant....

Photo: Vincent Dilio Photography
The hunky model has worked for established fashion houses such as Gucci and Calvin Klein.
Photo: Sutherland models.com
Bobby can also be found in Beyonce's 'Ring the Alarm' video and 2006 Fashion Rocks performance with Beyonce and Jay-z.
Photo: Sutherland Models.com
A little lower Bobby...please?

Let's get some stats on our guy:
Height: 6'2"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Facebook
Twitter
Representation - US
Wilhelmina Models
LA Models
MC2

Photo: Sutherland Models.com
Bobby is not only a success here in the states but he has representation in Canada and throughout Europe.
Photo: Sutherland Models.com
He can look at me like that all day!
Photo: Sutherland Models.com
Just in case you need to see one more look as this fine man, you can enjoy the video below.


Beyoncé - Irreplaceable from Jason Jastin on Vimeo.

Please enjoy, I know I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment