Friday, April 15, 2011

Task C: A line is a dot that went for a walk

This is my final design for assessment task C, this comes from muy own inspiration about creating an images that expresses me as an artist. There are two different dragon faces on my artwork, the red face dragon is the bad one and the green face dragon where he is sending a message saying ' I will find you lafa'. The theme is about two different side brothers are facing each to get redemption. I have use Photoshop to design this artwork and using different effects tools such as the Gradient tool, fitlers, colours swathes and blending options by playing around with different effects by choosing the colours and effects that adapts the best. I've used as many colours to create like a comic style image, choose colours that suits the dragon face. Also used two different  text Fonts on the top saying 'King of Dragons' as the name of the theme and on the message line that follows towards circle speech saying 'I will find you LAFA'. This  represent the dot and the line.     

Started to sketch the face of the green dragon first.


Then went on creating its  teeth, make it look of a angry impression.


Then went on sketching it's eyes.

Then I started sketching another face dragon which is the Red one.


Then I went on sketching his teeth and tongue.


Sketching his nose by make it look evil.

Sketching his evil eyes by make it into a tiger type eyes.

Then I went on sketching these little face gold balls that is used on top of his head.

Skteching the eyerings both sides and a leaf on the right side representing his symbol.

Then i went on sketching three cigaretts.



Finally i have finished sketched my final design of the bad face dragon.

Finish my final sketch of the good face dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment