Friday, April 1, 2011

Music Packaging CD Cover

This is my final work creation of my CD Cover which display a my friend's DJ artist name DJ Pato in Spanish which means DJ Duck in English. I've used Photoshop to design and create my CD Cover to played around with different tools and effects to get the colors and pattern that it want. Firstly i colours all the different layers all my CD front and back cover by using the paint bucket tool to colour it. Secondly when i finished with the colours, i move on by doing different effects and patterns to make my CD cover look realistic and abstract looks by going into filter and used artistic,sketch, stylist and texture by make it look profession. The effects I've used are Mosaic tiles for the blue part, ocean ripples and sprayed strokes for the red part and yellow part and i also used Fresco for the orange part, i played around the contrast and texture such as the brightness and darkness of the colour and effect to make look good. thirdly, I started on my colours for the little DJ guy and also used filter to make this effects which i used neon glow. The lastly i move on placing a photo digital of my DJ friend onto the left corner of the back cover and also copy the DJ guy image else. The text font i used are Planet benson for my headings and for list of tracks i used orator std text font.                                 




1. Design of the my font CD cover sketched on a visual design and used fine liner to trace liner

2. Design of the back CD cover playing with different  abstract fire types lines.















3. Playing around with the top heading and adding "UR" to make it look cool and interesting.  

4.Then after it was sketched on my visual diary i used the fineliner to trace it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment