Friday, April 15, 2011

CD Cover part 2

 
This is my final CD cover part 2 that I've design on Photoshop. This is same DJ artist that i have used on my first CD Cover so i have to changed the style, font and the colour of the Cover, try to look different appearance. To design this CD Cover, i have used different tools such as Gradient tool to created a tone and contrast colour, I used the gradient to create it shading tone colour at the background and also on the DJ person. I decided to place the logo on the back cover and i also used the gradient to create both colours at the same time. At the back cover, I started play around with the grey part by looking into a spikey appearance and make it funky. The text I've used is the Fat Boy graffiti font that i have download it and placed on both on my CD cover.Then i used a other font for the writing part of the back cover.   






The name of the font i used for the DJ Pato is 'Fat boy graffiti' Font.

I've also used the Fat Boy graffiti font for the text.  

I have sketch the DJ Pato logo on my visual diary.   

I have sketch the back cover of the CD by using a fineliner at the end.

I have sketch the front cover of the CD by using a fineliner at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment